Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning...

The beginning of my foray into creative blog land, that is.  This will, hopefully, help keep me accountable and motivated to continue creating and sewing.  This first post will just have pictures of my most recent projects.  I am currently working on a few and will update as they become finished. 

In the future, I would like to:
1 - create tutorials so others who like my ideas can create on their own
2 - document each step with my camera so next time I want to make it, I can remember how
3 - create/sew at least 1 new item every week and cook at least 1 new item every week

Here are the promised pictures:

Quilling Monogram
Shiner Blonde Pork Loin
Art for Husband's office
Pillowcase dress for Squirt
Collapsible Fabric Box
Crayon Roll
More artowork for Husband's office

No comments:

Post a Comment